THROUGH A GLASS DARKLY
SHEEPDOG THEATRE’S first show will be the Japanese premiere of Ingmar Bergman’s Through a Glass Darkly.
This haunting stage play has been adapted from Bergman’s Academy Award winning film of the same name and is a must-see piece of theatre.
Read a review here from the New York Times.
- Friday November 1st (7.00pm)
- Saturday November 2nd (2.30pm & 6.30pm)
- Sunday November 3rd (2.30pm & 6.30pm)
1-15-15 Asagi-nam, Suginami-ku, Tokyo 166-0004
We’ll be setting up an online booking system in the coming months.
Meanwhile, if you’d like to enquire about advanced tickets, email us here and we’ll make sure you’re looked after.
ROLES & AUDITIONS
Through a Glass Darkly has a cast of four:
- KARIN, early to mid twenties
- MARTIN, early forties, Karin’s husband
- DAVID, late fifties, Karin and Max’s father
- MAX, late teens, Karin’s brother
We’ll be auditioning for these roles in June.
If you’re interested in learning more about the company or the play, feel free to get in touch.